Tai Chi originated from ancient China. Nowadays it is practiced throughout the world as an exercise for better health. Many scientific studies have proven that it is amazingly beneficial for health.
- Is suitable for almost anyone;
- Relieves pain and improves quality of life for people with arthritis & medical conditions;
- Improves muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, balance and posture;
- Relieves stress, improves concentration and relaxation;
- Integrages body and mind.
Rosalie is an experienced physiotherapist who has worked with people of all ages and many varied conditions throughout her long career. Special interests in falls prevention, balance and healthy ageing were furthered during her Graduate Certificate in Physiotherapy (Geriatrics) studies.
Since 2010, Rosalie has attended many workshops with Dr Paul Lam & other Master Trainers & recently completed her own training as a Master Trainer with the Tai Chi for Health Institute.
Learning more about the modified short forms of Tai Chi (for Arthritis, Diabetes, Rehabilitation, Osteoporosis & Energy) continues to be an enjoyable ongoing journey.